Our Wish List
Several programs at Family Service of the Piedmont have clients in need of donated items. These programs include Carpenter House and Clara House, emergency shelters for victims of domestic violence; Healthy Start, home-based support for new parents; and the Fairview Family Resource Center.
We cannot accept any used clothing. Items donated to the agency may be given to other nonprofit, partner agencies due to space limitations.
Below are examples of items that are needed throughout the year. Donations can be dropped off at any of our locations in Greensboro, High Point or Jamestown, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Court Care Kit Supplies: Sandwich-sized bags; hard candies and gum; pocket sized packs of tissue; pens; pocket sized note books; and items to manage anxiety (silent fidget spinners, soduko and puzzle books)
- Bottled water
- Juice pouches
- Snack foods
- Shelf-stable microwavable meals
- Gift cards — gas, food, department stores, grocery stores, pharmacies
- Sheets (white, twin and double size)
- Pillows and pillowcases
- Disinfectant spray
- Feminine products
- Soap and body wash
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Nightgowns/pajamas (adults and children)
- Women’s Socks (especially white)
- Women’s underwear
- Diapers (especially sizes 3, 4, 5)
- Baby wipes
- Baby formula (Enfamil)
- New children’s books (appropriate for ages 0-2)