Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
Family Service of the Piedmont offers support services for victims of domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, human trafficking or other violent crimes. Services for children and adults range from court advocacy to counseling, case management and referrals to community resources.
Seek Then Speak
The agency offers Seek Then Speak, a free resource that helps sexual assault victims better understand what happened, explains their rights, and links them with resources and support. Connect with the program by visiting www.SeekThenSpeak.org or calling 888-865-9863.
Programs and Services
- Free and confidential crisis counseling
- Assistance with the 50B restraining order process
- Victim advocacy and help navigating the court system
- Temporary shelter in the agency’s two emergency domestic violence shelters for people who are escaping violent homes, sexual assault or human trafficking
- A safe environment for child victims of abuse to tell their story and begin the healing process at the agency’s two Children’s Advocacy Centers
- Support groups
- Information and referrals
- Information on relocation
- Domestic Violence Intervention Program (DVIP) helps men and women who are perpetrators of violence learn to change their behaviors.