Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault
If you are in immediate danger, please call 911.
Family Service of the Piedmont offers support services for victims of domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, human trafficking and other violent crimes.
- Victim Advocacy
- Clara House and Carpenter House shelters
- Two Children’s Advocacy Centers
- Domestic Violence Intervention Program
- Confidential crisis counseling
- Assistance with the 50B restraining order process
- Help navigating the court system
- Various support groups